- MACC Conference Room
- Instructor-led class, designed to prepare students in grades 6-12 to be safe when they’re home alone, watching younger siblings, or babysitting.
- Course Content Includes: Safety Skills, Child Care Skills, CPR, First Aid, & Rescue Skills, and Life & Business Skills.
- CPR will be taught in the course. If students want a physical American Heart Association CPR Certification Card the cost is an additional $15 for a total cost of $85.
- Registration ends Monday, April 17th.
- Payment is due at time of registration.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Absolutely no registrations accepted after this date – books must be ordered for each class member!
- If a class is full at the time of registration you will be waitlisted and contacted with the next class date.
- Open to students in 6-12 grades. Students can be going into 6th grade in the fall of 2023.